GTS 250 FL
REFINED & SOPHISTICATED
The GTS 250 remains the only choice for the sophisticated commuter. A combination of classic Vespa style and efficient performance make GTS 250 popular with the commuter and fashionista alike and new styling and technical enhancements will further its popularity. Be it a quick commute to work or a clip round the popular strips, GTS 250 remains a favourite.
Now with LED daytime running lights, new horn cover design, saddle design, rear light, instrument panel and the improved enhanced sliding front suspension design
Enhanced Sliding Suspension: ESS is a significant upgrade for the Vespa front suspension design resulting in vastly improved road holding and rider comfort. The new design reduces sliding friction in the front shock absorber to allow improved road holding and suspension performance while reducing vibration to the handlebars.
- New Styling changes include Front LED running lights, new front horn cover design and rear taillight.
- Stylish and comfortable new saddle design
- New speedometer and instrumentation design
- All steel large chassis design
- New Enhanced Sliding Suspension (ESS) reduces front shock absorber friction and increases road holding and rider comfort
- 12 inch diameter front and rear rims
- Twin rear shock absorbers to enhance rider and pillion comfort
- Powerful front and rear 220 mm disc brakes for safe and confident braking
- Pillion passenger fold out pegs
- Chrome fold down rear rack
- Large under seat storage area and fold out glove box
- Class leading security coded key immobiliser.
- Super efficient 250cc 4V EFI engine with CVT automatic transmission.
- Significantly reduced service costs with industry leading 10,000 klm periods.
- 2 year unlimited kilometre warranty
- • Nero Vulcano
- • Blu Midnight
- • Grigio Dolomiti
- • Light Brown
- • Light Brown
- • Grey
|Engine Type||Single cylinder, 4 stroke, 3 valve with electronic injection|
|Cylinder Capacity||244 cc|
|Bore X stroke||72 mm x 60 mm|
|Max power at crank||16.2 kW at 8,250 rpm|
|Max torque||20.2 Nm at 6,500 rpm|
|Clutch||Automatic dry centrifugal clutch with vibration dampers|
|Load Bearing Structure||Pressed Steel Frame with welded reinforcements|
|Front suspensions||Single arm enhanced sliding , dual chamber hydraulic shock absorber with coaxial spring|
|Rear suspensions||Two dual effect shock absorbers with adjustable preload|
|Front brake||Hydraulically operated 220 mm ø stainless steel disc|
|Rear brake||Hydraulically operated 220 mm ø stainless steel disc|
|Front tyre/rear tyre||Tubeless 120/70-12” / Tubeless 130/70-12"|
|Seat height||790 mm|
|Fuel tank capacity||9.2 litres|
|Emissions compliance||Euro 3|