PThe new Primavera, Italian for the season ‘Spring”, provides a fresh, new look of the future for the famous Vespa brand. The Primavera name is highly respected in Vespa history and now returns to emphasise the high regard and confidence Piaggio hold for this new model.
Primavera represents the next generation of Vespa owners with a design set to capture the imagination of new and current owners alike. With new designs and dimensions to provide an exceptional riding experience Primavera is poised to raise the bar height for Vespa popularity with an impressive list of features.
- Ride on your car licence in QLD, SA, NT and WA
- Powerful and economical 50cc engine
- Electric start
- Totally new ‘All steel chassis’ featuring improved strength and rigidity with no weight increase
- New engine mount design reducing vibration up to 40% over previous models
- Contoured footboard enhances rider comfort when stopped with straighter leg to ground reach.
- Longer wheel base for significantly improved road handling
- Larger under seat storage – now 16.6 litres (LX 14.5L)
- Improved handlebar to seat distance providing a more comfortable rider position
- Side stand with engine safety cut out switch.
- Class leading security coded key Immobiliser.
- All new electronic digital and analogue speedo
- New styling takes cues from the amazing 946 design
- 2 year unlimited kilometre warranty.
- • Nero Vulcano
- • Rosso Dragon
- • Monte Bianco
- • Blu Midnight
- • Marrone Crete Senesi
* Please contact your dealer for seat colour
|Engine Type||Single-cylinder air-cooled two-stroke|
|Cylinder Capacity||49 cc|
|Bore X stroke||40 x 39.3 mm|
|Max power at shaft||3.2 kW at 7,500rpm|
|Starting||Electric and kick start|
|Transmission||“Twist and Go” Automatic|
|Chassis||Load-bearing steel chassis with welded structural supports|
|Front suspensions||Single arm link with coil spring and double acting hydraulic shock absorber|
|Rear suspensions||Coil spring and double acting hydraulic shock absorber|
|Front brake||200mm disc with dual-piston caliper|
|Rear brake||110mm drum|
|Front tyre/rear tyre||Front: 11-inch tubeless 110/70 Rear: 10-inch tubeless 120/70|
|Seat height||775 mm|
|Dry weight||96 kg|
|Fuel tank capacity||8.6 litres|
|Max speed (km/hr)||Speed limited to 50km/h to comply with legislation|
|Emission standard||Euro 3|
The range of colours is extensive and ever changing. Piaggio constantly introduces new colours for its Piaggio and Vespa ranges to keep the choices fresh. Simply put, with Piaggio brands there is a great choice of colours and you’ll be sure to find one that suits your style. Not all colours available at all times due to stock availability. Images are for illustration purposes only. * Top speed is an estimation, and may vary dependent on loads and conditions.