GTS 300 Super Sport FL
‘Vespa’s greatest successes often pushed the capacity and performance boundaries of the brand including legendary models like the GS 150, 180 super sport and the Rally 200′
With the GTS 300 SS, the Super Sport name again graces the most powerful Vespa in the lineup and while subtle in appearance with its ‘no nonsense’ matt paint work and blacked out trims, the Super Sport badging gives a hint of something special. The all steel body provides superb road holding and surefooted braking characteristics to provide rewarding performance at the twist of a throttle. The 300 Super Sport is the ultimate performance Vespa and is must for anyone who enjoys the ultimate riding experience.
Features include a one off matt paint work, Super Sport body decals and rib-stiched and piped seat.
- ABS and Traction Control (ASR) now fitted standard specification
- All new front Enhanced Sliding Suspension (ESS) to reduce front shock absorber friction, increase road holding and rider comfort
- New Styling changes include: Front LED running lights and rear tail light with
- chrome surround.
- New front horn cover design.
- Stylish and comfortable new orange thread saddle stitch design
- New digital instrumentation
- Vespa Multimedia Platform (VMP) compatible
- All steel large chassis design
- 12 inch diameter front and rear rims
- Twin rear shock absorbers to enhance rider and pillion comfort
- Powerful front and rear 220 mm disc brakes for safe and confident braking
- Pillion passenger fold out pegs
- Wider under seat storage area and fold out glove box with USB port
- Class leading security coded key immobiliser.
- Super efficient 300cc 4V EFI engine with CVT automatic transmission.
- Exclusive Matte Black Paint work
- Significantly reduced service costs with industry leading 10,000 klm periods.
- 2 year unlimited kilometre warranty
- • Grigio Titanio
- • Black
|Engine||Single-cylinder 4 stroke, 4 valve Piaggio unit with electronic injection and catalytic converter|
|Engine Capacity||278 cc|
|Max power at driveshaft||15.8 kW (22 hp) at 7,500 rpm.|
|Max torque||22.3 Nm at 5,000 rpm|
|Timing System||SOHC (single overhead cam), 4 valves per cylinder|
|Injection||Port injected Alfa/N type with closed loop lambda control and three-way catalytic converter|
|Clutch||Automatic dry centrifugal clutch with vibration dampers|
|Transmission||Twist-and-go CVT with torque server|
|Load bearing structure||Sheet steel body with welded reinforcements|
|Front suspension||Single arm, dual chamber hydraulic shock absorber with coaxial spring|
|Rear suspension||Two dual effect shock absorbers with adjustable preload|
|Front tyre||Tubeless 120/70-12”|
|Rear tyre||Tubeless 130/70-12”|
|Front brake||220 mm Ø disc|
|Rear brake||220 mm Ø disc|
|Length/width||1,930 /755 mm|
|Seat height||790 mm|
|Fuel tank capacity||9.2 litres|
|Emissions (exhaust, noise)||Euro 3|
The range of colours is extensive and ever changing. Piaggio constantly introduces new colours for its Piaggio and Vespa ranges to keep the choices fresh. Simply put, with Piaggio brands there is a great choice of colours and you’ll be sure to find one that suits your style. Not all colours available at all times due to stock availability. Images are for illustration purposes only. * Top speed is an estimation, and may vary dependent on loads and conditions.