The MP3 250 will have you singing
Its pedigree is unrivalled, providing safety, road grip and stability levels that no other two-wheeler can match, while its four-stroke, four-valve liquid-cooled engine is environmentally friendly, meeting tough Euro 3 vehicle emissions standards.
For a limited time only, the MP3 250, out of the same factory which produces the iconic Vespa range of scooters, is now available in Australia, you get all this:
• A powerful and economical 250cc fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, four stroke, Euro 3 compliant engine
• Electric start
• A front assembly with dual independent tilting wheels providing a lean angle of up to 40 degrees
• An electro-hydraulic front suspension locking system that keeps vehicle upright without using the centrestand
• Rear and underseat lockable storage space
• An analogue dash with speedo and large clock
• A three-disc braking system
• No wider than comparable two-wheel maxi scooters
• A handbrake for parking
• A two-year unlimited-kilometre warranty
Colours are Azzuro Sky (sky blue), Grigio Excalibur (silver), Nero Graffite (black graphite) and Rosso Cherry (burgundy).
For more information, or to organise a demo ride, please visit your local Piaggio dealer.